martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

My writing


When I was asked to write about some special person, my mother, Marisol was the obvious choice for me . I don't know a person more special than her.
First of all, the away she dresses has an unique style. She doesn't care what people think about her and she wears what se wants. My mother is average height; she has curlu brown hair. She has the most beautiful eyes I'v ever seen.
My mother is the kind of person whi helps everyone. She is a goos at sewing, loves all the things tha are made of wool. My mother is considerate, funny, hepfuland always helos other people. Her most striking feauture is the joy that She has and how she instills it to make other people happy.
To sum up, my mother is really a special person. i feel influenced by her because i learn a lot things of her.

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Idoia:
    My composition was about my mum too, because I think that a mum is the most special and important person to all people.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey my composition was about my mummy too, I think a lot of us make our compositions about her because they are the best

    ResponderEliminar