sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Description: My mum

Description: My mum

I have chosen to write about my mother because I know her very well and she knows me well too. My mum is the most special person to me.
My mum, Charo, is a middle-aged woman in her 50's. She is thin and with average height. Her green eyes show love and sweetness. She is fair-skinned althrough she loves sunbathing when we go to the beach. One of her distinguishing features is her freckles.
Charo is a patient person as she always listens to me when I have problems. She is the kind of person who cheers me up in my bad days and in my sadest moments she makes me laugh. Last summer, I had a discussion with a friend and my mum was very sensitive. Finally my friend and I solved our problem.
To sum up, Charo is very kind. I love her very much so I think that she is my true best friend. She is a good listener and she helps me giving good advice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario