lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

MY BEST FRIEND.

The person who I choose is Sarah, because she is my best friend! Sarah is very special to me and for this I write about her.

The physical of my friend Sarah is very basic, she is very pretty for me, she is average height. Sarah has got straight, long and brown. Her smile is very big and beautiful too, her teeth are perfect. Her eyer are big and brown too.

Sarah is a very relaxed person and patient too. She is very talented. When we are in the party Sarah is very funny ans out going, but when the party finish she is very sensitive, and she is always talking with me about her problems. She is a dancer, Sarah is very good at ballet, and she loves it. She and me are always together because we aren't similar.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario