martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Special person

My special person is my best friend Irene because i know that i can trust her. She is a person who has her own style. She is average height and slim, she has very pretty blonde long hair and the most beautiful blue eyes.
She is very sporty and competitive. She is very good at rhytmic gymnastic because she trains a lot of hours. We sometimes do our homework and study together, she is a good student. We have a good time together, she makes me laugh.
She is the kind of person who always listen to me when i need to speak and she advises me, her advises are always very useful. Whwn i have problems, i speak to her because i can trust her. She is always with me in the good and the bad. Her most striking feature is that she is a fun and sensitive person.
To me, she is a great person who will always be with me.

1 comentario: